Friday, July 15, 2016

One year ago

Now and a year ago. Thank you Facebook for reminding me what photographs I was uploading one year ago. You know that Facebook functionality that puts your old photos you had uploaded in front of your eyes. It says “1 year ago. See your memories”.

To tell the truth I don’t like what I see. What I see is where I was with my photography. But my approach and philosophy on photography has changed. Evolved. And I feel personal satisfaction when I realize that journey.

I believe I will like my today’s photos when I look at them in one year.

What I am sure, I will love to look at photos of my children and family. And they will raise in value in the years to come. These are most important photos for me. They show my life and my memories.

street photography
Katowice, Poland, April 2016

P.