Thursday, August 18, 2016

Mind full of this and that

I sometimes let my daughter (6) or my son (4) use my phone camera.
Their mind is clean. They see something and they make a snapshot. No problem.
I like their imperfect photos.
My mind is not clean.
There are tons of Dos and Don’ts. Styles. Ideas. Photos I saw…
This all makes an effect on a resulting photo.
It is not only my camera and my eyes, but also my head in between, that sends the signal to my finger which presses the shutter button.
I am aware of what I am affected by. I learned what my head contains.
I know why I do and what I do.
I am not trying to get rid of if.
I am going with it.
And I  build on it.

street photography

street photography

street photography

street photography

street photography

street photography

street photography

street photography

street photography

street photography

street photography


Photos were made in Brno, June 2016.


P.