Thursday, December 08, 2016

Personal work

Yesterday I managed to get outside at around 3 pm. So I had about 60 minutes till dark. I made a couple of shots with fast shutter speed (1/250). But when it was getting darker, I thought I will not fight with lack of light, but I will use it to capture the mood of the street life during the dusk. To interpret my mood of place and time of this cold December afternoon.

So, I switched from Auto Iso (which is my default setting) to Iso 100. Lowest value on my Olympus. I had set shutter speed to a 0,5 a second or so. And than I entered the world of.... blur, movements and lights... I even tried some panning and some photos looked really good on the display. I am looking forward to see this set processed. Oh well, after I eventually step forward to process photos from autumn.

I like what you said this week. That our photos are like selfies of ourselves. It is important thing to be aware of.  Hopefully, other people will find my selfies interesting. Hopefully, I will look good on my "selfies".

Frydek-Mistek, July 2016
Frydek-Mistek, July 2016

Frydek-Mistek, July 2016
Ostrava, July 2016
Frydek-Mistek, July 2016

P.