Posting thoughts

So, automatic export - import of posts from WP to Blogger failed. I tried it many times. Something is wrong.  But, it is ok, I would have to review all posts anyway and fix everything. So I started to copy and paste some posts manually. Eventually, I will select those most important ones and post them here.

The weather is as it is expected to be this time of year. Cold. Wet. Grey. Night comes early. I don't mind. As long as I have a camera and a little time window to be outside.

I am in a time delay with posting of photos I made. Christmas is coming and I am still posting photos from summer. I admire people who would post processed photos from the same week when they were made.

Ostrava, July 2016

Ostrava, July 2016

Ostrava, July 2016

Ostrava, July 2016

Kojetin, June 2016

Ostrava, July 2016

Ostrava, July 2016


P.

Comments

  1. Ostrava a Steel City. Like My Home City, Sheffield. Good Photo,s, Pavel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Terry. Ostrava is also a coal city. Mills are shutting down.

      Delete

Post a Comment