Monday, March 06, 2017

Fragments from my winter

I am expecting a delivery of a new camera today. Yes, it is still secret. Not telling you yet. Meanwhile I want to clean out my archives and put the photos public. I have to post more in one post as they would wait forever if I posted just one photo a day.

This past weekend, some spring activities like cleaning my car and riding bike with my kids. And we were in ZOO, which was crowded, but it was ok.
---

Side street leading to the town square.

Czech Republic
Kojetin, December 2016

Cool gypsy boys.

Czech Republic
Ostrava, December 2016

In front of the store.
Czech Republic
Kojetin, December 2016

Mini store where lots of people go.

Czech Republic
Ostrava, December 2016

On the outskirts of the city.

Czech Republic
Kojetin, December 2016

Bag on wheels.

Czech Republic
Frydek-Mistek, December 2016

The sign on the wall is unfinished. First word says "Gypsies". The letter R is obviously unfinished word. I think someone wanted to write "raus". So all together it is a racist call. Author was probably interrupted during the act and had run away. Oh, I forgot to mention, that this house, and other houses in this location, is inhabited by Roma community.  Hate. And intolerance...Couple of days before New Year's eve. Sad.

Czech Republic
Prerov, December 2016

This is an iron scupture from 1981. Official name is "New Age", but people call this sculpture "Kicked out".

Last day of 2016.

Czech Republic
Frydek-Mistek, December 2016

Czech Republic
Kojetin, December 2016

Quiet town.

Czech Republic
Kojetin, December 2016

Story about trousers on the wall.

Czech Republic
Ostrava, December 2016


On the outskirts of Kojetin. Gloomy snow-less winter.

Czech Republic
Kojetin, December 2016

Near city center.

Czech Republic
Kojetin, December 2016


In fnont of the supermarket - the center of all activity in the city of Kojetin.

Czech Republic
Kojetin, December 2016
P.